This is a step by step guide on how to add an email account to your IOS device.
Firstly tap settings.
- You will then need to scroll down your settings and select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'
- Tap 'Add Account'.
- You will now need to got to 'Other' at the bottom of the page and select 'Add Mail Account'.
- You should now enter your name, the email address you wish to add and the email password. You can also enter a description to help recognise the mailbox.
- You will now need to select either IMAP or POP. Information on the difference of these can be found here. Your incoming host name is mail. followed by your domain name. For example, if my domain was www.test1.com, then my incoming host would be mail.test1.com. You will also need to add your email address under user name and the password for that email address.
- You will then need to set up your outgoing mail host. You can get these details from your internet provider or mobile mobile carrier. Once you have saved the details you can then start sending and receiving emails.