This solution will explain the process of setting up your email account(s) within Microsoft Outlook 2013 so that you can send a receive emails.
- Firstly, open Outlook 2013. This page is where you will send and receive your emails. To set up your email select File.
- Click Add Account.
- Check Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next. For more information on POP and IMAP click here.
- You will now need to set up your account information.
Now click More Settings.
- Select Outgoing Server and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Advanced.
For Incoming server (IMAP) enter 993 and select SSL.
For Outgoing server (SMTP) enter 465 and select SSL.
For Root folder path enter INBOX with uppercase letters.
Click OK and then Next.
- Click Close.
· You have now set up your account in Microsoft Outlook 2013. Click Finish. If you have any problems whilst setting up your email account, then please contact us.