Categories are used to group your products to allow for more logical searching and browsing of your site. You can assign products to more than one category, for example a football shirt may be in both your sports and your clothing category, this allows you to advertise your product in several different sections of the website.
- Magnifying Glass Icon: View the products within the selected category.
- Edit Pencil Icon: Modify the settings of the category of how it appears to your customer.
- Create Sub Folder Icon: Allows you to create a sub folder of the current category.
- Enable/Disable Icon: Toggles the category from being enabled to disabled.
- Homepage Icon: This icon allows you to display the product on the homepage.
- Tabbed Navigation Icon: Toggles the category from being displayed in the navigation bar.
- Mobile Icon: Toggles the category from being enabled to disabled when viewing on a mobile device.
- Delete Icon: Allows you to delete the category, providing that it has no sub-categories and that no products are assigned to it.
- Reorder Icon: Allows you to sort your categories using the drag-and-drop functionality. * For changing the position (left to right) within the navigation you will need to go to the 'Ordering' section under 'Settings'.